Xi-Imaging™ PACS, from 7 Medical, delivers a robust, best-practice solution for your imaging strategy flexible enough to adjust to your evolving business needs. The system strikes the right balance to meet your clinical, financial and operational requirements. That means you can save time and do more with what you already have — like work faster, see more patients, improve quality and reduce patient cycle times. These are all within reach when you have the right system and the right information when you need it.
- Increase patient engagement and referring provider satisfaction by efficiently managing your imaging business.
- Automate imaging workflows and integrate related systems to reduce costs and reduce medical errors and eliminate duplication.
- Access 2D/3D/4D advanced visualization techniques across all imaging specialties.
Xi-Imaging™ PACS is an intelligent, cloud-based solution that enables you to manage, store, compress, encrypt and distribute imaging orders, studies and reports across your site, your radiology group, referring physicians and other related sites all at an affordable price. Features include:
- Integration is Key. X-Connect integration quickly and easily migrates or exchanges images and other data to/from practice management, radiology information, electronic medical records, billing and other systems.
- Vendor Neutral Archive. Images and reports are stored in native DICOM format and easily interfaced and shared with other systems.
- 360° Patient Timeline View. Timeline view gives a complete snapshot of patients history and facilitates drill-down to detail.
- Advanced Visualization. Superfast anytime, anywhere viewing of images and structured reports from one universal thin-client viewer supporting all advanced visualization techniques.
- text in boldSharing & Collaboration. An efficient system for image storage, routing and integration, enabling collaboration across the care team.
- Mobile-ready. Zero-client web viewer that supports fast, on-the-go viewing of files on tablets and mobile devices.