Work Smarter, Not Harder. The Rowe Network is here to help to work more efficiently, earning the revenue you deserve for everyday activities through our robust telemedicine care coordination system. Our care coordination team allows you to focus on patients in the office while we assist your team in scheduling virtual visits on your behalf 7 days a week.
- Telemedicine Technology, Training and Support - Learn how to schedule, bill and educate your patients on the benefits of telemedicine and have the technology you need to connect with patients anytime and anywhere
- Appointment Scheduling - Our Care Coordination team is available 10am-10pm to schedule appointments on your behalf so you can see patients anytime from anywhere.
- Marketing & Support - We are invested in your success. Our marketing team advertises your new telemedicine services to your existing patients and also helps to attract new patients to your practice through our digital marketing. Additionally, our team of on-call providers are available at your request to see patients on your behalf.
What you can expect
- Practice Kick Off - Within 3-5 business days an account manager will contact you to discuss the steps to success as a part of the Rowe Network. We look forward to helping you to improve the patient experience and efficiency of your practice.
- On Boarding - You have access to an online portal with Online Training Videos, Practice Preparation Checklist, Marketing Tools, and other Helpful Resources. You will work through your online training at your own pace but this should take no more than one week.
- Pre-Launch - Prior to launching your new streamlined virtual visits to patients we will assist with demos for all team members and providers and begin marketing your telemedicine to patients on your behalf.
- Go Live - Its time to turn patient calls into revenue for your practice! Our care coordinators are on call 10am-10pm to assist with scheduling so there is no disruption in your practice workflow.
- Tracking & Support - We want you to succeed! Your account manager will be checking in weekly to assist with any issues that arise during your first month and monthly thereafter. We are always here to support you on this journey to embrace digital health.