Rapidocc replaces the inefficient, expensive, and error prone answering service with a technology that offers on-call providers the information they need to make quick and accurate recommendations within a mobile application.
At the point of contact, Rapidocc will display the patient’s background history, and include a transcription and audio record of the caller’s message. Consequently, users will not only know what is happening at that moment, but the exact details of the patient’s medical history.
With Rapidocc, healthcare providers can reclaim their time, while helping to improve patient satisfaction.
- At point of contact, receive patient background history via athenaClinicals®, a text transcription and supplementary audio record of caller’s message.
- Automatically document any non-urgent or urgent after-hours message you’re your patient’s athenaClinicals chart with a press of a button.
- Helps to reduce your practice’s after-hours expense.
Rapidocc streamlines and improve the after-hour care process by eliminating inefficient processes and offering on-call providers and practice managers more comprehensive information about after-hours interactions. It allows practices to access a centralized message interface, share notes, respond to calls when most appropriate, and document messages as needed.
- Web application for administrators and mobile applications for on-call providers.
- Setup a sophisticated or simple after-hours triage voice message to route calls in the right direction.
- Access non-urgent and urgent message folders and an indefinite archive to keep all after-hours data in a centralized and secure repository.
- Customize urgent message notification and change preferences in real-time. Receive any urgent message notification in less than 1 minute.
- Receive full context at the point of contact with message transcriptions, audio records, and patient background history.
- Automatically document after-hours messages into athenaclinicals with a click of a button.
- Schedule all on-call providers in a digital calendar. Edit or print out the calendar on any device.