Precyse University offers a one-stop solution for ICD-10 training and education within physician practices, clinics and other ambulatory settings. This platform provides education and training for successful migration to, and implementation of, ICD-10 coding and clinical care.
The Precyse ICD-10 Physician Office Solution offers a myriad of ICD-10 courses, including ICD-10 awareness, coding, documentation and billing. Advanced labs and simulators allow you to practice using ICD-10 codes prior to go-live. You'll have access to educational games, interactive media and a host of other industry-leading applications to make the education more practical, relevant and accessible. The Precyse solution is the most widely adopted in the country, already trusted by over 1.8 million learners, nationwide.
- Offers a one-stop solution for all ICD-10 education needs
- Provides more than 150 self-paced eLearning courses
- Engages you with more than 100 interactive games and 600 3D animations
- Comes mobile-ready and available 24/7 from any web browser
Precyse University helps you prepare with the following features:
- More than 150 self-paced eLearning courses covering ICD-10 awareness, coding, documentation and billing. Your staff will even receive credit for their hard work through nationally approved Category I CME courses, CNE, and over 81 CEUs for AHIMA and 52 for AAPC.
- Mobile-ready physician and clinical eLearning, so you can use it on your computer, tablet and smartphones.
- Comprehensive coding courses to prepare any coder or biller for ICD-10, with more than 130 coding CEUs from AHIMA and AAPC.
- Virtual coding and documentation labs and simulators to practice using ICD-10. More than 100 video games and 600 3D computer animations are designed to make ICD-10 learning fun!
- ICD-10 awareness and educational posters that can be tailored to your organization and staff population, as well as full reporting and assessments to track performance and progress of the team. All services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from any web browser.
For more information, visit the Precyse Physician Office website.