Ready to start a conversation with this partner?
Phreesia has been named 2022 Best in KLAS for Patient Intake Management by the research and insights firm KLAS, in its annual Best in KLAS: Software and Services report. This marks the fourth consecutive year that Phreesia was the top-ranked patient intake management vendor.
As athenahealth organizations face pent-up patient demand and administrative staff shortages related to COVID-19, improving efficiency has never been more important. Phreesia automates registration, consent management, schedule management, and patient copay collection to save your staff time and provide the modern, convenient experience patients expect. You’ll see so much value, you’ll feel like you added staff to your team. Find out how many roles we can cover.
Phreesia provides robust applications for:
• Online Appointments
• Automated Schedule Management
• Revenue Cycle
• Clinical Support
• Patient Activation
Registration: Phreesia tailors the intake experience to each patient, collecting demographic, medical, and social history, payment information and consents. Patients can register before their appointment, or on their mobile device while in your office. The data is automatically sent back to AthenaNet, allowing you to capture a complete record.
Online Appointments: Offer your patients the convenience of 24/7 access to request or even schedule their own appointments online, either through a link on your website or in response to your patient-outreach communications.
• Track and manage referral requests and appointments all from the Appointments Hub
• Give your patients the scheduling experience they expect
Automated Schedule Management: Phreesia’s automated schedule management tool helps your organization fill unexpected open slots in your schedule, reduce no-shows and get your patients the care they need sooner – all without any work from your staff.
• Easy to implement and manage with no app to download or log-in needed
• Works solely through text messaging
• Texts all clinically eligible patients; no need for staff to manage a waitlist
• Available in nine languages
Revenue Cycle: Accelerate reimbursement with revenue cycle applications for before, during and after the visit.
• Automatically verify insurance eligibility for staff to review in a simple-to-understand format
• Provide flexibility with tools such as online payments, payment plans and card on file with payment assurance
Clinical Support: Phreesia’s intake interviews enhance patient care by prompting patients to complete clinical screeners and provide relevant patient-reported outcomes (PROs), leading to more productive conversations with their providers.
• Automatically prompt patients to complete PROs and clinical screening tools for relevant health conditions
• Collect and calculate responses for appropriate follow-up care and reimbursement
Patient Activation: Patient Satisfaction Surveys and other communication tools to engage patients in their care
Each of the five products above also includes the following features:
Analytics: Phreesia’s robust suite of analytic tools empowers you to take control of your organization’s financial and operational health. Our self-service reports, which can be pulled anytime by staff, provide important insights to drive accountability and success in your organization.
Privacy and Security: Privacy and security are our top priorities. We’re honored to have our efforts recognized with many of the industry’s most well-known certifications, including:
• HITRUST CSF Certification
• Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) Level 1 Service Provider
• Security Organization Control (SOC)