Phase10 enables point-of-care identification and recruitment of patients for clinical trials and research purposes. When integrated with athenaClinicals, the Phase10 app automatically screens patients against inclusion/exclusion criteria, presents matching studies for review, and facilitates seamless hand-offs to research coordinators.
Phase10 for Providers With Phase10, athenahealth users can:
- Launch the Phase10 app via a patient’s QuickView or Facesheet to automatically identify matching clinical trials based on demographic and clinical information obtained from the patient’s chart.
- Engage patients during any medical encounter – at registration/check-in, during an office visit, or before check-out, whether in-person or virtual – to review clinical trial opportunities in the context of other health-related decisions.
- Connect their patients to clinical trials being conducted on-site, at another practice location, or by another healthcare organization.
- Present additional treatment options to their patients, including clinical research as a care option (CRAACO) and decentralized clinical trials.
- Take the first step in growing their practice through participation in clinical trials.
Phase10 for Researchers Phase10 offers the following benefits for sponsors, CROs, and trial sites:
- Configure clinical trials with inclusion/exclusion criteria and other customizable information.
- Expand and accelerate recruitment efforts via a growing network of physician practices that can be engaged for both current and future clinical trials.
- Receive qualified referrals that have been screened for eligibility against applicable inclusion/exclusion criteria, vetted by a clinician, confirmed to be of interest to the patient, and validated with accurate patient contact information.