Dock Health’s HIPAA-compliant task management platform empowers athenahealth customers to mitigate the many impacts of administrative burden. Use our secure platform to capture every administrative task and status:
- Collaborate efficiently
- Reduce dropped balls
- Reclaim your time from administrative burden
- Optimize your organization
Dock drives a myriad of organizational impacts. See immediate results within the first day of use -- regaining upwards of 30 percent of your time each week from inefficient administrative practices.
As the industry’s only HIPAA-compliant task management platform built exclusively for healthcare providers, Dock Health provides an intuitive, frictionless experience, and 24/7 support to ensure your team feels the immediate and long-term benefits of our solution.
How It Works
From custom workflow options to a template library for specialties, Dock’s existing platform allows for efficient use by any-sized team in every clinical setting. Athenahealth customers get started quickly with single sign-on and access to patient demographic data directly from the EMR.
- Create an account: Quick, easy and BAA-friendly
- Upload or create a list of tasks: To create a new list, simply click the button in the upper right corner of the window of Dock Health. Name a list by a team, workflow or process. After the list is created, a user can add tasks to it.
- Add individual tasks: Organized by due date: Today, next 7 days, or simply No date.
- Invite collaborators to a list or specific task: Once a list is created, the user can invite other members. Invite members by clicking on the three dots on the right side of the List. Select “Invite Members” from the menu.
- Securely attach any patient information
- Dock is inherently HIPAA compliant: Quickly assign a patient when typing your task by typing # and the patient’s name, which will auto-populate. Then just click on the patient’s name to automatically assign the patient to the task.
- Assign or delegate tasks to teammates: Assign a task simply by typing @ and a teammate’s name when typing out a task. Dock will autofill their name. They’ll get a notification when they’re assigned. Users can only assign people on their own lists.
- Update and track task status across workflow: View an individual’s task's history of changes that includes each change that occurred since the task was created.
- Collaborate with outside organizations: Collaborate with people from organizations outside your own, like other clinics, third-parties or researchers. Now you can add people from other organizations to Dock as Guests for better, secure collaboration. Guests will only see the tasks, patients and providers on that list without seeing the rest of your organization.
- Know where patients are in the care delivery: Notifications make it easier for team members to know that someone has added a new task, or made a new comment on a task of which they’re a part. This will allow team members to respond more quickly as needed.
The Dock Health app for iOS is available in the app store.
Dock Health has grown rapidly in the last year in serving nearly every specialty, including but not limited to:
- Family Practice
- Internal Medicine
And others such as: anesthesiology, audiology, cardiology, gastroenterology, immunology, occupational (and PT), orthopedic, physician med + rehab, neurology, pediatrics, podiatry, pulmonary, radiology, rheumatology, sports medicine, urology and more.
Free 30-day trial. Full access to Dock’s suite of features, and the immediate ability to upload patient directories, invite out-of-organization guests as collaborators, and experience the impacts Dock Health can make within the first week of use.
Contact Dock Health through the purple “Get Started Now” button above.