CheckinAsyst is an automated platform for patient intake and communication that engages your patients in their care delivery. By digitizing paperwork and automating workflows, you can free up your clinical and front-office staff's time to focus on what matters the most – delivering quality patient care.
With a comprehensive platform that delivers patient convenience, here's what CheckinAsyst offers:
- Digital intake workflows: Capture demographic and clinical information, along with consent forms using automated digital workflows. Convenient check-in for your patients, streamlined process for your staff.
- Zero-touch patient intake: An automated, zero-touch intake workflow with COVID-19 pre-screening, as per the CDC guidelines, to ensure a safe experience for your patients and staff.
- Mobile pre-visit registration: A flexible check-in mode that allows patients to complete the intake process before arriving at the clinic. Using the registration link received via email or text, patients can use their laptop, desktop, or mobile phone to complete their intake forms and payment.
- Use Your Own Device (UYOD) check-in: Allow patients to complete their check-in process even after arriving at your facility using their personal devices. No hardware investment. No app to download.
- Real-time insurance eligibility verification: CheckinAsyst allows your staff to perform insurance eligibility verification in batches and real-time. Once the verification is complete, CheckinAsyst presents the co-pay, deductible, and other financial responsibilities based on appointment types in an intuitive format.
- Flexible payment options: Increase your patient payment collections via flexible payment options to pay co-pay and balances at the point of service. Patients can complete their payment by swiping a credit or debit card, using a card-on-file, or enrolling in payment plans. Practices can also collect patient balances even without an appointment via a website widget.
- On-demand workflows: Enable your front office staff to collect additional information from patients during their visit without manual paperwork using on-demand forms.
- Patient Reminders: Choose SMS, Email or IVR as a preferred channel for appointment reminders and payment reminders.
- Patient Communication: Leverage broadcast messaging to circulate urgent, real-time information to a large patient population in one-go. Use secure chat to simplify one-to-one communication and improve patient engagement.
- Intake for Telehealth: A vendor-agnostic module that allows integration of your telehealth application with CheckinAsyst.
- Patient-Reported Outcomes (PRO): A simplistic approach to capture accurate and relevant 'Patient-Reported Outcomes (PRO)' to meet your regulatory or grant requirements. Capture SDOH, measures for MIPS reporting, and more.
- Multiple check-in modes: Versatile hardware options, including kiosks and hand-held devices for flexible patient check-in experience.
- Reports: Detailed analytics reports allow you to measure payment collection, staff performance, patient experience, and more.
- Secure platform: Our customers' data privacy and security is our top priority. CheckinAsyst is a HIPAA compliant solution developed by an ISO 270001 certified and SOC 2 Type II compliant organization.
Seamless Bi-directional Integration with athenahealth:
CheckinAsyst has a seamless bi-directional integration with athenahealth to minimize clinical errors and enhance care coordination. We fetch appointment, demographic, insurance, payment, pharmacy, and clinical data from athenahealth. CheckinAsyst can send updates on the check-in status, demographics, payments, clinical data, and pharmacy preferences, along with updated consent and assessment documents back to athenahealth.