Ready to start a conversation with this partner?
CareXM’s provides remote care and monitoring services backed by a staff of triage nurses and non-clinical support staff which serve as an extension of your home health and hospice business. Our team proactively manages populations of patients in the home environment whether they are transitioning into a home care setting, managing chronic health conditions, or moving towards end-of-life care.
Simplistically, you can think of CareXM’s services as an intelligent nurse “call button” that –
• Knows who to contact when activated.
• Collects patient insights (objective and subjective) allowing proactive out-reach and scheduled engagements between caregiver visits by informed triage nurses.
• Share’s insights, activities, follow-up actions and outcomes across the entire care team
• Provides actionable business intelligence to help organizations improve workflows, staff smarter and maximize productivity.
CareXM’s RPM solution offers intelligent, turnkey remote monitoring – enabling providers to monitor and manage various patient populations with daily engagement while alleviating staff with automated touchpoints. CareXM’s TouchPoint Care provides:
• Alert Response – a way for care managers to alert a CareXM triage nurse to intervene with a patient, if needed.
• Patient engagement and education for self-guided care and daily interaction through automated care pathways
• Actionable business intelligence for patient insights and care that includes vitals as well as surveys and questionnaires
• Billing platform to maximize reimbursements
• Various device options best suited for your patients and business