Ready to start a conversation with this partner?
Bridge is an enterprise patient engagement solution for healthcare organizations, including an industry-leading patient portal, intake, and telehealth solutions. The platform is ideal for companies seeking to replace their existing EHR’s patient portal, connect disparate EHR environments, consolidate costly patient engagement tools, offer telemedicine services, and or publish a mobile app. Bridge truly engages patients with a superior, client-branded user experience that includes automated electronic communication, and meaningful, multi-platform access to health, financial, and appointment information. Bridge’s all-in-one patient engagement solution is ONC 2015 Edition Certified and proven to enhance patient-physician collaboration, care outcomes, business profitability, and brand equity.
In an industry where the term “patient engagement” is used to define everything from simple, piecemealed communication tools to antiquated patient portals, Bridge is setting a new standard for patient engagement software -- offering a single solution for secure SMS/email/push notifications, self-scheduling, health information access, patient-provider messaging, bill pay and telemedicine. Bridge is available as a client-branded HTML-based web application as well as a mobile app, available for iOS and Android. With Bridge's fully-documented and free API, healthcare organizations can easily develop their own interfaces, add-on features, and run advanced reports. Month-to-month contracting with scaled pricing based on actual patient registration ensures Bridge and its customers’ goals are aligned towards a highly engaged patient population.
Designed for a valuable and engaging user experience, the Bridge patient engagement platform is completely customizable, interfaces with multiple systems (EHR, RCM, PM, etc.) simultaneously, and operates on any device, including mobile.
Additionally, Bridge offers:
• Personal health records (e.g., labs, medications, conditions, etc.)
• Patient/provider/staff messaging
• Appointment requests and self-scheduling
• Online bill pay
• Custom, integrated patient forms
• Self check-in
• Prescription refill requests
• Patient self-registration
• Two-factor authentication
• SMS-based username/password resets
• Email, SMS and mobile push notifications/reminders
• Marketing & recall messaging
• Patient engagement reporting
• Care plans
• Proxy accounts
• Chronic care management
• Task management
• Multiple concurrent, bi-directional EHR/RCM/PM/HIE interfaces
• Private-label branding
• Mobile-responsive design
• Multilingual support
• iOS and Android mobile apps
• Multi-tenant support (multiple facilities)