A component of the Breg Impact program, Breg Vision is an easy-to-use, software application for patient workflow management that automates and optimizes your DMEPOS program. Breg Impact combines our clinically trained consultant team with Breg Vision software to deliver a customized DME/bracing program. Over 470 leading healthcare facilities and over 2,400 outsourced inventory locations use Breg Impact, providing proven results through increased profitability and improved practice efficiencies.
What makes the Breg Impact program different?
- 15+ years of Experience - Breg has partnered with orthopedic practices to meet their DMEPOS needs for more than a decade. The Breg Impact team has extensive experience in DMEPOS consulting, dispensing and billing with team members from clinical backgrounds averaging over 10 years of experience in the orthopedic industry.
- Proven Results - Time savings of 3 minutes per patient. Average revenue generation of $46k per doctor in an in-house DMEPOS model. 100% success rate with Medicare application, site visit and revalidation.
- 25 Dedicated Team Members - Breg has dedicated, local support. We build a true partnership to help you grow your practice and improve your patients’ experiences.
- 22 Patient Service Centers - Breg has 22 facilities located in select markets throughout the country. These locations enable Breg to be responsive to local payer nuances, coordinate patient care and offer a wide variety of patient orthotic and billing support.
Developed specifically for healthcare providers, Breg Vision has been refined through direct customer involvement and feedback. It continues to be an established leader in helping practices reduce cost and improve operational efficiency.
- Improve staff productivity with paperless dispensing
- Streamline inventory management with real time tracking
- Exchange information seamlessly with bi-directional EMR/PM interfacing
- Generate documentation and assists with DMEPOS coding & charge capture
- Pull Patient Scheduling Information from EMR/PM
- Push Patient DMEPOS Information and Documentation to EMR and/or Billing System
- Single Page Smart Dispensing
- Electronic Patient and Provider Signatures and Documentation
- End-to-End Paperless Process
- Offline Dispensing and Inventory Counting
- Automated, Scheduled Reports
- Real Time Inventory Management
The goal is simple: Create a customized, efficient DMEPOS program with seamless integration, making it remarkably easy to help lower the cost of healthcare while improving outcomes and creating an excellent patient experience.
 Based on case study on file.  Based on average data from accounts. Not guaranteed for every customer.  Based on Medicare audits to date.