assessURhealth™ empowers clinicians by providing the tools and resources needed to positively impact the identification, treatment & awareness of mental & behavioral health. Our tablet based, patient-completed assessment application includes custom reporting that provides clinicians key risk classification data on multiple mental & behavioral health needs – without taking additional staff resources. Billable codes allow providers to add on average $50,000+ per provider, per year while enhancing patient care. According to SAMSHA, 45% of suicide victims had contact with their primary care provider or emergency department within 30 days of committing suicide(1).
- Revenue-generating through billable codes (depending on specialty)
- Captures patient health risk for: Depression, anxiety, somatic symptom, alcohol misuse, and opioid abuse. Optional add-on screenings include PTSD and postnatal depression on HIPAA complaint iPad® (2).
- Generates a color-coded and easy to interpret report with discrete data instantly delivered directly into your athenaClinicals® that assists in satisfying government and payer requirements for value-based payment models
How it Works:
assessURhealth™ offers an easy to use and intuitive patient-driven screening application that takes less than five minutes to complete. You’ll enjoy a stress and hassle-free implementation, including a billing tip sheet and comprehensive user guide, and rest easy with the knowledge that our expert support team is ready and willing to assist you at any time.
Adding assessURhealth™ to your practice’s workflow takes only four easy steps:
- Assess: Patients complete a quick, five-minute survey right in your waiting room or back office.
- Report: Color-coded and easy to interpret results are delivered directly to your athenaClinicals® via our HIPAA compliant interface; instantly.
- Review: Providers can easily go over results with their patients and use the report to inform better diagnosis and care.
- ROI: Receive direct revenue through billable codes* as well as indirect ROI seen in better patient care.
- *Billable codes apply to those that can bill as primary care provider. Connect with assessURhealth™ for more information.
Additional Features Include:
- New revenue: $50,000+ per provider per year for qualifying providers
- Better patient health data
- Reduced staff resources
- Assists to meet government and payer requirements for value-based payments, including PCMH, ACO, FQHC, SBIRT, HEDIS & CPC+
- Utilizes skip logic to ask only relevant questions based on the patient’s output
- Available in English and Spanish with more languages to come
- Pre-loaded iPad®, including set up, protective cover, and delivery are included during the term of use
- Assessments sourced from government and mental health organizations with proven correlation to real diagnosis
(2) iPad® is a registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.