Accuhealth was the recipient of athenahealth's "2020 New Partner Growth Award" for its exemplary first-year growth, onboarding the most new customers in 2020, predicated on superior service and ongoing commitment to deliver world-class remote care.
Accuhealth provides a turnkey remote patient monitoring service that integrates with athena. We manage all the hardware, software, EHR integration, and first-line clinical monitoring, so that you can deploy a successful RPM program without disruption to your current practice. We can even auto-generate claims with the appropriate RPM codes (99453, 99454, 99457, and 99458) and dates-of-service each month within athena.
Our RPM program has no upfront cost (we pay for the first device for each patient), has no commitment (stop anytime), and can be live same-day. To learn more or schedule a demo, call 1-888-407-4108x8 or visit https://myaccu.net/demo or visit www.accuhealth.tech.
- No upfront device cost (we pay for the first device for each patient)
- No cost true EHR integration with Athena (patient readings will show up in appropriate vital sign fields in Athena)
- No minimum orders
- No storage, shipping, or managing returns/repairs of devices (we take care of all device issues)
- No bluetooth, WiFi, logins, passwords, smartphone or tablet required of the patient (our devices use cellular technology to send data easily and automatically)
- We manage patient onboarding
- Robust patient engagement platform
- 24/7 clinical monitoring of your patients’ vital signs by our English and Spanish-speaking clinical team
- Custom escalation algorithms
- Device consumables included at no cost (test strips, lancets…)
- All encounters are automatically recorded, transcribed and time-stamped
- You don't get billed for non-participating patients
How It Works
- The physician or provider has an initial visit with the patient to describe the remote patient monitoring program.
- Your clinic refers patients directly from Athena as seen in this video. https://myaccu.net/refer
- Accuhealth ships the required device to the patient (i.e., Glucometer, Blood Pressure, Weight, SP02, and more). Accuhealth contacts your patient when the device is delivered and onboards them.
- Patient takes daily readings which will flow automatically to our platform and your Athena instance.
- Accuhealth’s clinical monitoring team will respond immediately to any out-of-bound readings by calling your patient and providing the interactive time required to qualify for RPM billing codes and will escalate any issues to the clinic based on your defined protocols. Fewer than 2% of readings require physician intervention, and 98% of readings occur between the hours of 7 am - 3 pm.
- Accuhealth provides the clinic monthly billing reports that contain all the information you need to generate your claims. With our Athena integration, we can even generate these claims for you.
Generate Revenue with Full Compliance
CPT codes 99453, 99454, 99457, 99458 can generate up to $210 per patient, per month. We make it easy to deploy RPM at scale and stay in full compliance with all requirements of this program. Because our platform automatically records, transcribes and time-stamps all time spent with patients, we are able to provide you the most reliable audit log for RPM. To learn more, please click the Get Started Now button or visit www.accuhealth.tech.